Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MAGICAL POET......



Some individuals are blessed with extreme talents and the most interesting part of it is that they make serious attempts to utilize the talents in the right way. one of the very gifted individual of this generation is the beautiful 5ft7 tall lady who goes by the name Ashabi Tijani. she is a wordsmith! she is a goddess when it comes to combining different words to pass across a message. She writes poems that appeal to the body, spirit and soul.  She loves drawing images with words.  Below is one of her poems...Watch out for More..... you can add her on facebook......Nawti Asa.









Its not that easy, to be the “head”line,

Get it, to give it to you good,
Invite you into my tunnel of ecstasy,
Feel seduced by my taste buds,
Get acquainted,
Loose yourself in my vicinity,
Feel at home,
Let me feed you,
Clothe you,
And always hold you,
Tuck you in,
Put you to sleep,
Drug you with some skills,
Infect you with my desires,
Your desires,
Your wish is my command,
Tell me how you want it,
What you want me to do as you swim in my tunnel of ecstasy,
Up and down motion,
My tongue serenades your desires,
I woo your long brother,
Making sure you both shudder,
You explode in festive joy,
I swallow,
Mmm I swallow

No comments:

Post a Comment